Do I have any responsibilities as a customer?
Customers have the following responsibilities:
- Provide notice and necessary information to us when opening and closing an account.
- Pay bills on time.
- Notify us in a timely manner (90 days of the billing date) if there is a disagreement with the bill.
- Keep access to the meter clear and visible at all times. Refrain from parking cars, planting trees or shrubs, etc. on or near the meter box.
- Protect your meter from damage.
- Secure your property against theft of water.
Where and How can I Pay my Bill?
- You can pay your bill online by eCheck or using your Visa, MasterCard, or Discover Card at www.walnuthillwater.org, or you can Pay by Phone by calling 888-534-5441. You can also pay at our walk-in location at 7791 Highway 50 Dadeville, AL.
How do I pay Online?
- Sign up for a profile at www.walnuthillwater.org. You can pay your bill online by eCheck or with your Visa, MasterCard, or Discover Card.